The electric forklift battery is suitable for electric traction and material handling equipment such as electric forklifts, and electric carriers.
Excellent product performance, C5 capacity surplus can exceed by 8%~10% of rated capacity.
Low self-discharge rate, high charge retention capability which can retain more than 95% of the rated capacity.
High rate discharge performance is increased by 15% with tin-coated copper terminals.
Good cyclic durability which can reach 1300-1500 cycles under 75% DOD.
● The model and brand of the electric forklift in which your new battery will be installed. One size definitely doesn't fit all.
● The exact length, width & height (recorded in inches) of the compartment where your new or used forklift battery will be placed.
● Consult sales agent or salesman how many volts your battery will need.
● The measurement of the amperage discharged in comparison to the length of time used. You can find this on your old battery, or we can help determine your rating.
● Find the recommended weight on your forklift's data plate or owner's manual. Installing a battery lighter than recommended is a serious safety risk for operators.
● It's much better to buy a battery that has a long cable. Also take note of the color and position of your connector.
If you still have questions on Electric Forklift Battery, don't hesitate to contact us. We will always feel pleasure to help you with our profession.